Go beyond words, learn to read people’s body language.
- Enhance your senses to see, hear, feel, smell and taste more accurate details.
- Facial expressions, gestures, posture and movement that will tell you far more than what someone may be intending to say.
- Split facial expressions.
- Micro expressions.
- Gesture clusters.
- Posture directions.
- Body language, voice tone and vocal patterns that help you spot when someone is being less than truthful.
- Truthful vs. deceitful facial cues.
- Truthful vs. deceitful gestures and posture.
- Truthful vs. deceitful vocal cues.
- More depth and detail on these skills than is possible in full day events that have a pressing schedule of other topics to be covered.
Why Learn Mind And Body Language?
- Tune in to vast amounts of information that’s below the radar for most people.
- Gather high quality, mission critical, information about other people.
- Know the difference between when people tell you the truth, and when they tell you a lie!
- Save tons of time and frustration by getting it right and avoiding embarrassing mistakes.
Learn some Body Language skills now! See VIDEO.