Conditioning responses makes it easy to repeat the response.
Conditioning responses is easy to see when it’s being used to condition an animal. It’s not as obvious when it’s is being used on people, because it can work so fast! In fact, it works so well that much of our behavior is a result of conditioning. It speeds up our life, we do not have to waste time rethinking what to do. We just do it!
Take control of conditioning, decide what responses are useful and not so useful. Learn how to quickly condition people with new responses and utilize existing ones.
- Overt, covert and subliminal approaches.
- Channels of communication.
- Types of stimulus.
- Short term vs. long term.
- Business, sales, therapy and personal applications.
- Conditioning personal controls.